I’ve been having a niggling feeling in the back of my mind for a while that I wanted to get back in to the blogging game and I decided rather than just thinking about it, I should just do.
So, here I am, back to blogging, with a fresh new start. As a little introduction, I thought I’d start off with a “twenty things about me” post to get me started.
- My name is Adele, middle name, Chelsea.
- I live in my own little house with my husband-to-be, Ben.
- We’re currently trying, and not doing so well, to plan our wedding.
- I get wanderlust, a lot. I love travelling and discovering new cultures, new places, new food and creating memories.
- I’m an enthusiastic yogi. The more I practise yoga, the more I fall in love with it and what it stands for.
- I have a fairly deep seeded obsession with Harry Potter. The love affair started when I was ten…
- I’m turning thirty this year and honestly, that scares me slightly.
- I enjoy reading. Delving in to someone else’s world and creating your own vision of what they have written gives me great pleasure.
- I’m writing my own series of books.
- But I’m petrified of letting anyone else read them!
- Books and bookshelves give me joy.
- I’m incredibly impatient and quite haphazard in my approach to most things in life, but most things I try work out in the end.
- I’m a Leo and was born in the Chinese year of the Dragon.
- I like to think the above reflects my personality somewhat.
- My family are very important to me.
- As are my circle of friends.
- Listening to people speak about their passions with the utmost fervour fuels my fire for my own passions.
- Estoy aprendiendo Español. (I am learning Spanish.)
- I’m a bit of an IT nerd. It’s the day job.
- I have a penchant for lanterns, plants, great branding and clocks.
I hope this gives a little bit of an insight to me and potentially the things I will be blogging about.